1 + 1 Half
You'll love this light and bright 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home situated on a huge 8,640 sq. ft. lot in a well established neighborhood within walking distance to downtown Sebastopol. This charming home features updated kitchen and baths, large dual pane windows to let in the light, and a spacious indoor laundry room. The backyard boasts a expansive deck with plenty of room to entertain friends and family, with room left for a vegetable garden and your own private oasis. Wood floors, one car garage, included washer & dryer complete this classic Sebastopol residence. Walk to town, schools, Ragle Ranch & Ives parks.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Space in Kitchen
- Inside Room,Washer/Dryer Stacked Included
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Cabinet,Wood Counter
- Bath Description
- Dual Flush Toilet,Skylight/Solar Tube,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Tile, Wood
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight Tube,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached,Interior Access.
- Wood, Brick
- Uncovered Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other, Uncovered Deck. Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Ernest Berghof, Berghof Realty
Agent License: 01852514
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2021 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.