2 + 1 Half
Walk through the front door to a Magical Setting. The home 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath home with warm, open floorplan on .50+/-lot. Hardwood floors. Good light. Fun landscaping, fruit trees,several garden areas. Very peaceful backyard. Short walk to Healdsburg Plaza. Home remodeled in 2012 with local architect. Chef's kitchen, TV lounge with surround sound, 4 zone HVAC. As might be expected, there is a temperature controlled 400 bottle wine cellar. Indoor dining and shaded outdoor dining area. The spacious master suite has a large walk-in closet and opens to the patio and garden areas. Master bath has Brazilian tile, heated floor. In addition to Meyer lemon, peach, and walnut trees, there is a cutting flower garden, aromatic lavender garden, vegetable & herb garden,and Petanque Court. Large lot may offer some development opportunity (ADU). Great neighborhood. City water, sewer, existing well, solar panels. Minutes to Hwy 101, County Airport. Take a look,you will fall in love.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,097 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tile,Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Included,Washer Included
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tile,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Gas Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Cook Top,Microwave
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Brick,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Beam Ceiling,Skylight Tube
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. No Garage,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+.
- Covered Deck,Front Porch,Uncovered Patio
- Back Yard,Fenced
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,Shape Regular, Covered Deck,Front Porch,Uncovered Patio. Garden,Landscape Front,Low Maintenance,Shape Regular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Charlene Schnall, Healdsburg Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Agent License: 00825564 Office License: 02025375 Office Phone: (707) 433-4800
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.