2 + 1 Half
This contemporary French-country home is nestled in a cul de sac on a 2/3 acre premium lot in the exclusive gated community of Lakewood Hills. Enjoy soaring cathedral ceilings, modern artisan chandeliers, two fireplaces, eat-in kitchen with central island and a 3-car garage. Overhead windows bring in lots of natural light. Formal dining room overlooks the lush yard, and for your next party there is even a built-in wet bar. Recent upgrades include all new flooring, central air conditioning, new temperature-controlled gas fireplace, water heater, dishwasher, roof gutters, high-quality blinds and freshly painted exterior. Don't miss the impressive new custom redwood deck that opens onto a massive backyard including an in-ground swimming pool, plenty of room for gardening and fun outdoor activities and a large storage shed. This wonderful neighborhood is conveniently located near stores, restaurants and coffee shops. HOA offers community swimming pools and tennis courts.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,169 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Ground Floor,Inside Room,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Granite Counter,Island
- Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Refrigerator,Gas Cook Top,Gas Water Heater,Microwave
- Laminate, Carpet, Simulated Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace Insert.
- 2. Family Room,Gas Log,Insert,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front,RV Possible,Side-by-Side.
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Pool Description
- Association Pool, Private Pool, Built-In,Gunite Construction,Pool Sweep
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Court,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Street Lights. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Court,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Bret Menze, Coldwell Banker Realty Agent Phone: 707-318-9300
Agent License: 01337941 Office License: 01908304 Office Phone: (707) 527-8567
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.